Selasa, 24 Februari 2015

After 2 and a half years?

Assalamualaikum sahabat..


Waaa..after almost 2 and half years baru blog ni bernyawa balik..hehehe..bersawang, berhabuk, lama menyepi, too many things happened in my life for the past 2 years and I don't have courage to blog out anything since then. By the way ada ke org singgah blog ni? kalau ada mesti yang nk tahu pasal tips2 nak jadi PTD kan? will blog out more about PTD as I have attended 2 PTD interviews for the past 2 years and yeah, semuanya terkandas..huk huk..takde rezeki. tapi xpe, ai tak kedekut ilmu, nnt ai share tips2 interview PTD ye..

My life was so hectic, crazy, fast-paced, anything similar to it, name it..no regrets, no turning back & I'm positive with everything. Hope to blog out more and update on something positive, inspired people out there.

Till then, wassalam

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan