Rabu, 9 Mei 2012

Outhebox Anxiety: PTD exam coming up on May 12 2012

Hi all & hope all is well outhere!!
Just a lil qoute here
I'm going to face PTD exam this Saturday (May 12 2012)
And I have such what U called that "anxiety" for taking exams
Hate it!! truely madly deeply!
Taking exam make me nervous
Waaaa..I google everything to get tips & exam samples
But what I got was only a website asked me to buy the exam samples
It's too expensive to sacrifice my money for an exam!
It's my fault for not get myself ready for this
Since it's already a last minute preparation, I just google some basic infos
Because I've been taking this exam 4 times and & I've once pass the
exam to the next level & failed on the second part..Grrrr..ok, that was in the past
Now..let's move on..I'm going to make it again without any preparation
I was informed there will be about 40 000 candidates will take the exam this way round
OMG!! Gila ke hape??
Ok, let's wait for the results after a month..ngee
Finger crossed ok..just pray for my success!!
That's all..daaa
Oh yaa!I will update my Sabah trip after the exam
Till then..chiowww :P

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan