Jumaat, 25 Februari 2011

Me?Start Blogging?why 22022011?whatever...

 

I really want to start blogging since last year but I need some idea to jot down in my blog..so, I godek2 dulu menda2 yg boleh dimasukkan sbg entry..Adoii..wondering, who will read my blog then?hmmm..never mind dear..Happy reading (if there's anybody..) to U all & myself:). Let's start it out today. 22022011 is not really a significant date..just terpikir nk jd blogger lak sbb boleh dijadikan tempat luahan perasaan&creating some outhebox ideas of anything..tapi mostly not really outhebox pon..crita2 kehidupan biasa je yang mungkin boleh dikongsi bersama..GANBATE! NOKOTTA! adehhh..sorry kalu bahasa sy mcm rojak buah belacan..I like it that way so we will enjoy ourselves reading&sharing idea..daaa dl..will post my first entry later..this is only an opening la kononnya..hahaha!adios!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan